In India one of the second largest telecom companies is Airtel. Telecommunication network Airtel Provides best postpaid plans which are working excellent for its Bharti customers. With the incredible postpaid bill Airtel offers, the company is giving a hard-hitting fight to different telecom companies in India like Reliance Jio, Vodafone-Idea, and BSNL. With a wide coverage all across India, Airtel excels in mobile services and data plans Airtel Best Postpaid Plans In 2023.
Starting from as low as Rs 399 and going up to Rs 1,599 of Airtel postpaid plans in India. In all plans you will get unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. These packages also offer data rollover benefits of up to 200GB.Airtel postpaid plans offer add-on connections for family members.
Airtel Best Postpaid Plans In 2023
Network Company Airtel has provided several postpaid plans on offer for its users in India. These packages start from the basic Rs 399 plan offering 40GB monthly data and go up to the Rs 1,599 plan offering 500GB data per month. Include other benefits of unlimited voice calls within the country and 100 SMS per day. Below are the details of all Airtel best postpaid plans.
- Airtel Rs 399 postpaid plan
- Airtel Rs 499 postpaid plan
- Airtel Rs 999 postpaid plan
- Airtel Rs 1,599 postpaid plan
Airtel Rs 399 postpaid plan
The Airtel postpaid plan Rs 399 is the lowest Airtel postpaid plan providing 40GB data monthly with 3G or 4G speeds. In this offer you will get unlimited calling within the country to all networks and 100 SMS per day. There’s a data facility with six months validity, which means customers can enjoy unused data for six months before it expires. Other benefits include free subscriptions to Airtel Xstream Premium, Juggernaut Books, Wynk Music and Shaw Academy. Airtel users can add family connections to this plan for Rs 299 per add-on with 30GB data, unlimited talk time, and 100 SMS per day.
Airtel Rs 499 postpaid plan
The Rs 499 Airtel postpaid plan offers with 75GB of data monthly and unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day. In this plan, for customers airtel offering annual subscription to Amazon Prime as well as Disney+ Hotstar mobile.All plans above Rs 499 enjoy priority service, This will save them money and the secondary connection can enjoy unlimited calls, 30GB data monthly and 100 SMS per day. Other benefits of the plan remain the same as Airtel Rs 399 postpaid plan Airtel Best Postpaid Plans In 2023.
Airtel Rs 999 postpaid plan
This Airtel postpaid plans especially for families ,the Rs 999 Family postpaid plan offers 150GB of high-speed data and up to add-on connections with this plan including two free add-ons. Each add-on connection will be able to enjoy 30GB data. This offer gives excellent benefits like Amazon Prime membership for 1 year, Disney+ Hotstar Mobile for 1 year.
Airtel Rs 1,599 postpaid plan
Airtel listed with unlimited data benefit Rs 1,599 postpaid plan is the top-tier postpaid plan. However the terms and conditions page reveals that the plan offers 500GB data monthly, post which data will be charged at 2p/MB. Other benefits of the plan are the same as that of the Rs 999 Airtel postpaid plan Airtel Best Postpaid Plans 2023.
Airtel Postpaid Plan Data Benefit Talk time SMS Validity
Rs. 399 (1 SIM) 40 GB Unlimited local/STD/Roaming 100/Day 1 Month
Rs. 499 (1 SIM) 75 GB Unlimited local/STD/Roaming 100/Day 1 Month
Rs. 999 (1 SIM + 1 Family Add-on) 150 GB Unlimited local/STD/Roaming 100/Day 1 Month
Rs. 1599 (1 SIM + 1 Family Add-on) 500 GB Unlimited local/STD/Roaming 100/Day 1 Month
Airtel Postpaid Benefits
Mentioned below are some of the awesome benefits of the Airtel postpaid plans:
- Unlimited calling – Local, STD, and National Roaming
- High-speed Internet Data (depending on the plan)
- 4G VoLTE technology network service
- Data rollover service
- 100 SMS per day
- One year free Amazon Prime subscription (on plans above Rs. 399)
- Free one-year Disney+ Hotstar subscription (on plans above Rs. 399)
- Add-on connection for family
- One family, one plan
- Great coverage nationally
- 30-day bill cycle
- Liberty to keep the existing number
- Easy bill payment facility
- Free 200 ISD minutes & 10% off on IR packs (only available for Rs. 1599 postpaid plan)
- Open gates to Airtel Thanks rewards
Airtel Postpaid FAQs
How to check data balance in Airtel Postpaid?
Airtel postpaid users can check their data balance using either the Airtel thanks app or USSD code. Below are the steps to check data balance in Airtel postpaid.
Check Airtel postpaid data balance using Airtel Thanks app
- Download Airtel Thanks app on your phone
- Open the app and register with your Airtel mobile number
- Click on ‘Services’ at the bottom left
- The section will show active recharge, data usage, SMS balance and more
Check Airtel postpaid data balance using USSD code
- On your smartphone, open the dialer app
- Dial *121# and click on call button
- The data balance will be shown on the screen
How to check the Airtel postpaid plan?
You can check your current Airtel postpaid plan details by following the below steps
- Open Airtel Thanks app on your phone
- Click on your mobile number from the home page
- Click on the ‘Bill & Plan’ section
- Go to “My Plan” tab
How to change the Airtel postpaid plan?
You can change your existing Airtel postpaid plan from the Airtel Thanks app.
- Open Airtel Thanks app on your phone
- Select your Mobile number from the home screen
- Go to ‘Bills & Plan’
- Click on ‘My Plan’
- Tap on the three dots menu to change the plan